1-Day tour to Ottawa Tulip Festival
TripOn welcomes you to join our exciting bus tour taking you to beautiful Ottawa where you will enjoy the Tulip festival displaying over one million tulips. We will travel to Commissioners Park on the shores of Dow’s Lake, and along the Rideau Canal. We will include a rest stop for meals, time at the tulip festival, Byward Market and a photo opportunity at Parliament Hill. This is Ottawa, Canada’s capital. Come experience it for yourself.
- Round trip transportation on a deluxe Highway Coach or Mini Bus.
- Big Apple – Colborne
- Ottawa Tulip Festival
- ByWard Market
- Accompanying TripOn Tour Leader
- Driver & Leader gratuity
- Parliament Hill (Photo Stop)
Cost: $95.00 per person
- Vaughan – Hwy 400 & Hwy 7 “Carpool Lot”
- Mississauga – Hurontario & Hwy 400 “Carpool Lot”
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd. (South side of Shell gas station)
- Scarborough – 230 Town Centre Court (in front of YMCA)
- Port Hope – 2211 County Rd 28 (Hwy 401 & 28) Tim Horton’s