Cape Cod & Martha’s Vineyard Tour
With a lifetime of memories, plots the course to an iconic American vacation!!
Join us on this unforgettable Cape Cod Scenic Tour!!! Let “TripOn” provide you with superior service and comfort, while you relax and enjoy the beauty of Cape Cod. Our bus tour will ensure that you experience the Cape’s natural beauty and learn about the historic sites and popular attractions. Get acquainted with the history, beauty, and coastal traditions of Cape Cod and its neighboring islands on this fascinating vacation. Enjoy the historic City of Boston! Boston is the capital of the state of Massachusetts, and one of the most historic, wealthy and influential cities in the United States of America. Your tour guide will take you to the highlights of what this city offers.
Dates of Travel:
June 18-22, 2020 & Sept 10-14, 2020
Our Tour Includes:
- Deluxe Highway Coach Transportation
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodations at the Mariner Inn, West. Yarmouth
- 4 Full American Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners plus 1 Lobster bake with Entertainment
- Guided tour of Boston
- Admission to the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum
- Guided tour of Hyannis and Chatham
- Round-trip Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard with tour of the Island on your own motor coach
- Services of TripOn tour director
- Luggage handling, applicable taxes
Cost per person: Quad $875.00 Triple $950.00 Double $1,020.00 Single $1,290.00
HST does not apply to this tour!!! Priced in Canadian Dollars per person
Our Pickup Locations
Scarborough – 230 Town Centre Court (In front of YMCA)
North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd. “South side of Shell gas station”
Vaughan – Hwy 400 & Hwy 7 “Carpool lot” Bus side.
Mississauga – 30 Courtney Park Dr. E. “McDonalds”
Burlington – Guelph Line & QEW, Carpool